What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Passenger's side

Some more inner panels mounted today. As I still want to access the pedals, I opted to continue on the passenger's side.
Detail shot of passenger's legroom, now finished. Lots and lots of rivets in difficult to reach locations, it doesn't look like a lot of work, but quite a few hours went into the inner panels.
After cleaning, modifying and reinforcing the old cover of the transmission tunnel, I wasn't satisfied with the result. When bending the aluminium panel for the new cover, the wooden board of my selfmade workbench cracked on it's whole length. I decided to call it a day ...
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment