What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jacob - start today

This is weird.
With all the possibilities nowadays to spread what you want to spread, without knowing anything about html, php, mysql, or whatever tool you once needed to run your proper webpage, you just do some clicky here, clicky there, and here we go.
This blog I called Jacob which stands for "Just Another Car Owner's Blog" because there already are so many. Depending on patience and available time, I will try to post and update my blog and show some of the mods I made to my car.
That's it for now. The pics are saved on a different PC anyway, consider this as a starter.
Cheers.

1 comment: