What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Cycle wings

The carbon look doesn't match my car's style, I intend to paint them yellow eventually. The goal was to have them the nearest possible to the rubber. Therefore I had to bend the cycle wing stays. The old fashioned look with the rounded tops makes that there is a difference in height, the stays being designed for the modern look flat top wings.With Morgan in mind, I thought that a little bit of wood is ok for my car, so now the spacers are made of timber (painted black after the pics had been taken).
Hot air vent covered with some mesh to prevent inquisitive looks.
Overall appearance ok on photos, but still some work to do before it is completely finished (if ever).
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment