What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lambda practical (7)

Lousy weather ... still.
The MTX-L lambda controller with integrated gauge now works and is connected to the Emerald ECU. I searched the web for an alternative gauge, but no find. But I found a circuit to build one, so out I went to buy the parts. Compared with the original circuit, I only left out the two supplementary diodes on top. I replaced the individual diodes with arrays to simplify. Now I have to find a suitable enclosure and a place to mount it somewhere in my car.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment