What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lambda practical (8)

Sunny weather and some days off meant I had time to spend on more mapping. I was happy with the mpg during the last run, but had some issues when accelerating from lower RPM. A dedicated additional map allows to add fuel during acceleration. Since the whole injection map was a little low, I also trimmed it as shown in above pic (keys 2 and/or 3 to add or retrieve fuel, then hit enter) and added some fuel. I'm quite satisfied with the result and will keep this map for the upcoming blats.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment