What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aluminium cycle wings

Although this is only a project, I had the opportunity to buy some tools last weekend. There are different ways to DIY aluminium cycle wings and youtube gives quite a few hints, both amateur and professional. Some enthusiasts give their knowledge and publish it on dedicated sites like locostbuilders. That's where I found this tutorial (.pdf 412kB). My approach will be a mix of what I saw doing people here and there, but be patient, a lot of other things have to be done first.



Bead roller and 3 roller bending machine now in my workshop.
English wheel, maybe one of my next acquisitions, depends on success (or not) of the DIY route to aluminium cycle wings (and on budget of course).
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment