What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Practical Electrical

Whilst grinding with a running nose full of icky stuff, coughing and more icky stuff stuck in my ears, there is enough place for thinking and rethinking, like the revision of the electrical layout. The old loom being out, I found all the connectors needed in one place. (unfortunately I later found a small note on their site saying they only ship inside the UK, sent a mail to inquire, would be a pity). Even the ECU-connector and a practical junction box I want to use for the dashboard (shown in pic are: junction box, connectors for ECU, ignition-coil and crank sensor, multicore cable).
Well ok, back to grinding now, I want to start painting the chassis next weekend!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment