What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Remote brake fluid reservoir

What? Well, that's the name. If the brake master cylinder has the reservoir not fitted directly to it's body, you are free to place and fix it where you want. When ordering the OBP pedalbox, I wasn't aware how big (and ugly) those reservoirs could be. Holding them in my hands, it was clear to me that I will never mount them into my car. Then a long surfing search began and I found above reservoirs in the U.S. of A. Order placed and curious to see how long it will take them to arrive here and what taxes they will add to the announced price. I added the plastic fantastic reservoir to compare. No poll needed.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment