What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lambda practical (2)

This weekend was planned to connect the lambda sensor and configure the ECU to operate in closed loop modus. While setting everything up, something went wrong ... don't ask me what. Out of the blue, the fan came on and the live reading displayed an engine water temp of 120°C! ... the engine wasn't running. Was it my fault? I don't even know. The engine will not start even with an older map. Mail has been sent to Karl at Emerald and I hope he can help. I'm a little depressed.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment