What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lambda practical (3)

More preparation for the weekend to come with this pin out chart and links to the manuals.
(please refer to the official site for the most recent manuals and software)
The following are manuals I downloaded to my private webspace in March 2013 for personal use:
Emerald manual
Emerald manual trigger wheel install & config.(page 43)
Emerald configuration guide
Emerald loom color chart
Innovate MTX-L lambda controller
Note that only those connections have been highlighted that I use in my car.
I also decided to add that 100 Ohm resistor inline with the lambda controller signal.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment