What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Navigation

With the disastrous turn my efforts took to configure the lambda sensor, I had to have a little success with an easier task - installing a navigation device. Last weekend wasn't all that amusing when we started to run out of gas and didn't even have a map to find our way home ... well, the shortest way in that case.
The goal was to fix it in a way it doesn't restrict the view out of the narrow windshield. Second goal was to leave the cockpit as clean as possible when the navi is not used. I cut off a part of the original bracket and screwed it to the dashboard. Came out nicely I think.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment