What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kent Injection

The Jenvey fuel rails are connected with an aluminium tube, sealed by O-ring on each side. Not a happy setup if you ask me. I prefer a screwed connection, that's why I ordered fuel rails with Dash 06 connections each side...
... which made me run into the next problem: the connectors are too close to screw in a coupler. I had to cut two steel connectors and weld them back to back. This is not the final version of the fuel rail. The definite version will be of one piece, but it will be manufactured later.
With the fuel plumbing all done and ready, the ECU repaired and connected, I finally was able to start the engine.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment