What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Wheel setup

During my stay in England, I went to Rallydesign to buy some stuff. I brought two helpers back home. They helped me setting toe-in/out and camber. It took me a good hour but I'm pleased with the result. The surface has to be absolutely clean and even and you have to repeat it several times. Eventually I will let a professional check what I did.
After that I made a small blat on my (Belgian) evaluation road which is riddled with ruts and bumps and awfully deep potholes. It drove like a charm and I'm very satisfied with this first setup.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment