What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Coyote



This weekend I made a test with a radar warning device named Coyote. It is legal and not only shows fixed and mobile speed controls, but also accidents, traffic jams or obstructions on the road ahead. I positioned it fairly in my field of view and it is quite pleasant to drive this way. My +300km trip through Luxembourg went without any major issue. I let her cool down before I stored her in the garage until the next blat.
Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. help for my technical specifications of the veicle west sei 1700cc ford tenchiu

    ReplyDelete