What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

The never ending change

Yeah, tonight I want to put the new handbrake lever into the car ... well, that's what I thought. After I put the gearlever with it's extension, it became obvious that they interfere.
Before cutting, welding and painting once again, this time to reposition the handbrake lever, I allowed myself for some trial seating to check for the new gearlever position. Perfect! Later I will cut the lever to the most practical length. The extension works fine, but I have to check for the reverse protection.
The well known history ... I already cut out the old brackets, prepared some steel and marked the chassis. Welding is next, then drilling and painting the altered chassis section. Recurring gestures.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment