What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

News up front

New steeringrack mounted up front. Looks posh with those big aluminium brackets.
Front left suspension with wheelcarrier and hub and discbrake. This is only for trial, the body panel has to be fitted first for the final assembly.
And some more homework ... the clutch pedal from OBP has not the right ratio. I have the choice, modifying the existing pedal or designing a new one. Depending on available time (and skills), I will decide. I'm tempted to build a pedal which will exactly suit my needs and keep the original pedal in case I need it anyhow.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment