What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

The way to Monza

Nothing compares to professional craftsmanship. Shown here with a hose made to my specs to connect the differential housing with the breather. In this case, it is a recycled brake fluid reservoir.
Remember those posh brake fluid reservoirs from CNC? Now they are coupled with the brake master cylinders. Again with bespoke hose made to my specs from the same shop.
This filler is called "Monza". I like it's classic looks. As described earlier, I hope to be able to add it to my car. Tonight I welded a handmade bracket to the chassis and mounted it for trial just above the tank. Difficult to deduce how it will look in the end, but I'm confident that it will add even more classic touch.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment