What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bootlid - adapting the panels

The bootlid will be made of three parts: two fixed panels (left and right) and the center panel can be opened. When the chassis was stripped, I welded small brackets to the upper rails and cut 8mm thread into them. Now I can fix those panels to the brackets.
The Marelli sensors arrived from Emerald. As always I was quite impatient to receive the parcel. Everything is there and next time I will manufacture a bespoke bracket for that nice italian crank position sensor (Maseratis use the same !!!).
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment