What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Losing time

Spring finally arrived, 18°C outside, and still not ready. The engine doesn't start. After changing the crank sensor (left pic shows the new completed bracket), it took me hours to understand that there must be another fault. I found a connection between the ECU and the coilpack that is interrupted. Why it is, I don't know. I replaced the wire with a direct connection but still no spark on plugs two and three. Next thing is to order a new coilpack and HT leads to further investigate. Hope it is not the ECU ... again.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment