What you will find here: Intended to display minor modifications to my Westfield SEi, this blog now witnesses the two year rebuild (and more) after a major crash in October 2011. Have fun and feel free to add a comment at the end of any post.
Best viewed with Firefox

Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Error found - engine is running

Finally, after hours of work (mostly search), I found the error. I didn't take enough care when wiring the ECU and chose the wrong ignition driver for cylinders 2 & 3. Why the engine started with the wrong wiring, I don't know, but I will ask at Emerald to understand. To be on the safe side, I also changed the coilpack, HT-leads and sparkplugs:
- coilpack Bremi part# 11875 (less than half the price of the original from Ford)
- HT-leads Bosch 2x FD65 and 2x FD75
- sparkplugs NGK BP7ES
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment